GLT80TDC is designed for capillary tube expansion and can be powered at 24 and 42V DC. Each unit is supplied with a dedicated electronic driver (FDC3), which features all the protections for both the battery and the driver itself, including the compressor motor. The driver automatically adjusts itself to the voltage of the power supply.
GLT80TDC Main Advantages and Benefits
- Largest DC reciprocating compressor in the market (8.1cc displacement).
- Two different GLT80TDC versions available: 24-42V DC (GLT80TDC).
- No remote electronic drivers needed. The already included electronic driver is enough to power and control the compressor.
- Prepared to operate silently, efficiently and reliably even up to angles of tilt of 20º.
- Speed self-adaptation to the real cooling needs by means of the "Smart Speed" feature.
- Built-in protections: against battery discharge, fan over-current, starting failure, compressor overload and electronic driver overheat.
- Wide working range: from -25ºC to +10ºC evaporating temperature range.
- Compatible with our compressors' FxC programming software.
- Compressor able to work up to 43ºC ambient temperature.